Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from Anna University , Master’s degree from Noorul Islam University and doing Research in Biomedical Signal Processing
Ms. Archana S received her B.Tech degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from Anna University. Her Master’s degree was from Noorul Islam University. Specialized in Control System.
Teaching Experience: 7 years
Research Interests: Biomedical Signal Processing, Automation & Control system.
- Presented “Implementation of a Neuro fuzzy controller for a high performance drilling system” conducted by Recent advances in Industrial Networking by Noorul Islam college of Engineering.
- “Research methodology” at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Tamilnadu.
- “MATLAB based Embedded system design using Arduino” organized by ISTE Faculty chapter of Trinity college of Engineering.
- “Latex programming” organized by KSCSTE
- “Recent Trends In Industrial drives and control” sponsored by Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala.
- “PCB design” workshop organized by Trinity college of Engineering Trivandrum
- Control System
- Applied Electromagnetic Theory
- Antenna Wave Propagation
- Basic of Electronics Engineering
- Digital signal Processing
- Signals & Systems
- Network Theory
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Responsible Engineering
- Electronic Devices Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Basic Electronics Lab