ISTE : Indian Society For Technical Education
The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making Society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organizations.
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Faculty Chapter was inaugurated in Trinity College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, on 7th January 2015. The chief guest, Dr. B Anil, Chairman, ISTE Kerala Section and the former principal of Government Engineering College Barton Hill, inaugurated the function. The chapter received the “Best Emerging Chapter” award on the same year. The Indian Society for technical Education (ISTE) Students Chapter was inaugurated on 27/02/2016 by Mrs. Nidhi M B, ISTE National Executive Council Member.
The major objective of the ISTE are:
- Providing quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions to update their knowledge and skills in their fields of activity.
- To assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organisations.
- Providing guidance and training to students to develop better learning skills and personality
- ISTE Faculty Chapter won the “Best Emerging Chapter” award for the year 2014-15.
- ISTE Faculty Chapter won the “ISTE chapter having maximum number of Variety programs” award for the academic year 2016-17.
- ISTE Student Chapter won the “Best Student Chapter” award for the academic year 2017-18.
- ISTE Faculty Chapter won the “ISTE chapter having maximum number of Variety programs” award for the academic year 2017-18.
SAE India : Society of Automotive Engineers
SAE International is the premier world resource for the design, manufacturing, operation, and maintenance of automobiles, aircraft, and space vehicles. The Chapter was formed by students from all branches of Engineering. SAE Trinity chapter was inaugurated on 03/09/2016 with the aim of providing the students an exposure to the current trends in automobile engineering.
ELATZ : Electrical Engineering Association of Trinitianz
Electrical assosciation of trinitianz was started with an aim to promote , develop and share Ideas of students and faculties. To provide a platform to build up the thoughts of future development in electrical field.
TECA : Trinity Electronics & Communication Association
TECA aims to make the students of ECE more familiar with the world of Electronics. TECA acts as a key to open the door of knowledge about Electronics.TECA is a group formed by highly qualified and efficient faculties of TCT along with students of ECE department.
METRIX : Mechanical Engineers of Trinity
The Mechanical Engineers of Trinity (METRIX) Association represents the student’s wing of Mechanical department in Trinity College. It was started with an intention of improving student’s technical knowledge, employment flexibility and thereby ensuring the overall personal and professional development of the student.The Association arranges various technical forums and core industrial interactions and workshops to enhance the technical skills of the students.
TCEANG was started with an aim to promote , develop and share Ideas of students and faculties. Students led a grand opening for TCEANG on 5th April 2016 in the presence of college officials and other department heads. TCEANG was inaugurated by Dr.N.Mahesh, Principal, College of Architecture Trivandrum
The concept of alumni association is to provide a forum to bringing together the old students of the College, so that they can contribute their expertise in technology to help each other for achieving the goal. The idea took shape and formation of Alumni Association turned into reality.
Reaching out to College Alumni: Trinity is proud to have as its alumni a collective of good engineers and entrepreneurs over the past 8 years . This number will continue to grow.