B.Tech – Mechanical Production (2011 passout), Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering. Pappanamcode, Trivandrum., M.Tech – Industrial Engineering (2014 passout), College of Engineering Trivandrum.
Mr. Deepu Sajeev received his B.Tech degree in Production Engineering from Sree Chithira Thirunal College of Engineering, Trivandrum. His Masters degree was from College of Engineering Trivandrum (CET) in Industrial Engineering. He is the Coordinator and Nodal Officer of Trinity IEDC (Former Technopark – Technology Business Incubator), Trinity College of Engineering.
Teaching experience: 3 years
Research Interests: Manufacturing Technology, Additive Manufacturing, Entrepreneurship Development, Design Engineering.
1. Deepu Sajeev, Vinod M, "Implementation Of Six Sigma Methodology In A Blood Bag Manufacturing Company" International Journal Of Innovative Research In Science, Engineering And Technology [IJIRSET] pp. 754-763, Vol 2, Special Issue 1, December 2013.
2. Deepu Sajeev, "Review on Functional Principles and Benefits of Additive " International journal of research in Mechanical Engineering, Vol.4, Issue 3, pp. 207-213, 2016.
1. The International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Mechanical Engineering and Management Studies (IAMM) 2016 organized by Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, Kerala.
2. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATERIALS MECHANICS AND MANAGEMENT [IMMM 2014] at CET, Trivandrum, Kerala. 3. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT [ICEE 2013] at RIT Kottayam, Kerala.
3. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT [ICEE 2013] at RIT Kottayam, Kerala.
1. NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TECHNOLOGICAL TRENDS [NCTT] 2014at CET, Trivandrum.
2. NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATIVE APPROACHES IN MANUFACTURING AND DESIGN (IAMD) , 2015 at Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
1. Attended and trained at Entrepreneurship Training Workshop organised by UNTAD-EMPRETEC, Kochi on 11-17 July 2016.
2. Attended the automotive workshop conducted by Hercules Group, "GEARED 2K14" at Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
3. Attended "Aerotrix", RC Aircraft Workshop conducted by Skyfi Labs Mumbai at Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
4. Attended 5 days train the trainer program of National Level Youth Entrepreneurship Development Program held at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala, conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Govt of India & ICT Academy of TamilNadu.
5. Attended 15 days FDP on Entrepreneurship Development conducted by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad conducted from May 18th to 29th 2015.
1. Mr. Deepu Sajeev took a technical talk on Additive Manufacturing and its importance in Project Prototyping at Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology.
2. Took a Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development at LBS institute of Technology for Women.
3. Took a Technical Talk at The Institute of Engineers (India) on 'Review on Functional Principles and Benefits of Additive Manufacturing'
Engineering Graphics, Machine Drawing, Design of Machine Elements, Machine Tools, Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Engineering.
CAD Lab, Production Lab.
Extra Curricular Activities
1. Cluster Head Coordinator for Cluster 1 of KTU's IEDC Cluster Committee.
2. Coordinator and Nodal Officer, Trinity IEDC.
3. Staff Editor, College Magazine- TRIUNE, Trinity College of Engineering.
4. College Fest "LAKSHYA's" Coordinator.