The duly filled in application together with the following documents can be submitted directly at the College Office or through post.
1. Attested copy of the Certificate of Standard X for proof of Age.
2. Attested copy of the Mark list of the Qualifying Examination (12th / Equivalent).
3. Attested copy of the Admit Card of the Entrance Examination 2015.
4. Attested copy of the Mark list of the Entrance Examination 2015.
5. Stamp sized Photo to be affixed to the Application Form.
6. Certificate from the Parish Priest in the case of LC and other X'tians.
7. Self-Attested copy of caste certificate (in the case of SC/ST/Dalit X'tian candidates).
8. Demand Draft / Details of Net Banking remittance (in the case of downloaded forms only). Write the name of the applicant on its back side.
1. Mark list and pass certificate of plus two/degree or equivalent in original with one attested copy.
2. SSLC/Secondary Examination Certificate in original for proof of age with one attested copy
3. Transfer Certificate in original from the Institute last attended
4. Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
5. Admit card of entrance examination in original
6. Result Sheet of entrance examination
7. Four passport size colour photograph and two stamp size colour photograph
8. Migration Certificate in original for students other than those passed Kerala Plus Two.
9. Eligibility Certificate from University of Kerala for students other than those passed Kerala Plus Two, CBSE, ICSE
10. Community/Income Certificate in original for candidate allotted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination in SC/ST/OBC categories and under tuition fee waiver scheme.
Application not accompanied by documents above, late and incomplete application will be summarily rejected without further intimation.
The candidates can apply Online in the College Web Site. The Brochure can be obtained from the College Office.