Dr C G R Namboodiri
Around 30 years of Teaching Experiences as Chemistry lecturer at various NSS colleges of Kerala. Retired on 31-05- 2013 as Associate Professor of Chemistry, Post Graduate and Research Centre, M G College, Thiruvananthapuram.
Research Experience : 19 years
Approved Research Guide of Kerala University: 2006 onwards.
Number of Ph.D produced: 1
M.Sc. Project works have been Supervised: 18
Publications in International Journals and National Journals : 5 UGC Projects ; 1 minor project completed
Area of research is related to inorganic chemistry/organic chemistry- coordination chemistry/ Phytochemistry.
UGC Projects ; 1 minor project completed
Outstanding Achievement Award from Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) , Mahatma Gandhi College, Thiruvananthapuram, for Guiding Dr. Santhi .S to get PhD., 2013-2014.
Ph. D in 2003, Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram.
M. Phil in 1994, Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram.
M. Sc. Chemistry, Gorakhpur University, U.P in 1982.
Professor , Trinity College of Engineering, August 2013 onwards. Chief Superintendent for the Conduct of Examinations 2015.
Lecturer Candidate, Nair Service Society (NSS) Co-operate Management,(November 1983 – May 2013).
Undergraduate Students:Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry , Organic Chemistry, Engineering Chemistry & Research Methodology
Graduate students : Inorganic Chemistry
1) Life Member of Sree Chitra Thirunal Society, Kawadiyar Palace , Trivandrum, 2007 onwards.
2) Executive Member of Amrita Nagar Residense Cultural & Welfare Association , Kaimanam, Trivandrum, 2014 onwards.
3) State President of Teachers Union – Unnatha Vidyabhyasa Sang, Kerala Chapter of Akhila Bharatheeya Rastreeya Soushik Mahasang, (ABRSM) New Delhi, 2010-2013.
4) President – Bharatheeya Vikas Parishath Trivandrum Chapter 2011-2013.
5) Vice President of Venugaana Sabha , Neyyattinkara ,Trivandrum. 2009- 2011