Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E, 2011, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Narayana Guru College of Engineering, Anna University.
M.E, 2014, Embedded System Technologies, Maria College of Engineering and Technology, Anna University.
Positions Held at Trinity College of Engineering:
Assistant Professor, July 2015 -present
Society Membership: Student member- IEEE.
Research Interests: Optical Fibre Technology.
Courses taught : Analog integrated circuits, Logic circuit design, Real time operating system, Image processing, Industrial Engineering, Control system, Computer communication, Sustainable Engineering .
- Logic circuits design lab, Electronic devices and circuits lab.
Short courses taught:
- Short term training course on Autocad.
- In charge Trinity Alumni Association.
- Attended International conference at Tamizhan college of Engineering on topic, ‘Robust detection of small delay defects using ATPG’.
- Attended International Conference on Trends in Engineering (ICMACE’14).
- Attended International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ICETEC’14).
- Attended “Design and Installation of Solar PV System” conducted at Energy Management Centre-Kerala. The workshop is jointly organized by IEEE Power and Energy Society (Kerala chapter), EMC and ANERT.
- Attended training programme on Energy Management Systems-ISO 50001 at Energy Management Centre.
- Attended “Fundamentals of IT Enabled Services” organised by HCL CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTRE Trivandrum.
- Attended “IEEE Awareness Programme” conducted by St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering IEEE WIE Students Branch.
- Attended full time training course on “Optical Fibre Communication” organised by REGIONAL TELECOM TRAINING CENTRE , BSNL, TRIVANDRUM.
- Attended “Essential Diploma for Graduate Engineer (EDGE)” conducted by CMC limited , Trivandrum.