JOMY JOSEPH PEEDIKAYIL
Department of Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering, Kollam .
Masters degree from Mar Baselios College of Engineering, Nalanchira, Trivandrum in Structural Engineering.
Worked as Site Engineer and Bishop’s Personal Assistant at Indian Orthodox , Bangalore Diocese for 2 and half years.
Worked as Site engineer and Maintenance Engineer at Mar Baselios College, Trivandrum for 2 years.
6 months teaching experience (TCT)
Diploma in Traditional Architecture – Correspondence course from Vasthuvidya Gurukulam, Aranmula
- Jomy Joseph Peedikayil, and Tom George. (2017) “Effect Of Stirrups In Exterior Beam Column Joint Subjected To Cyclic Loading,” The 5th National conference on Advances in Structural Engineering, Trivandrum, Mar Baselios college of Engineering & Technology, (ISBN 978-81-933590-0-6).
- Jomy Joseph Peedikayil, Tom George, “Torsional Behaviour of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete Beams,” 4th International Conference on Modeling and Simulation in Civil Engineering, TKM College of Engineering Kollam (Paper Presentation over)
- Attended 5th National conference on Advances in Structural Engineering, Trivandrum, Mar Baselios college of Engineering & Technology
- Attended 4th International Conference on Modeling and Simulation in Civil Engineering, TKM College of Engineering Kollam (Paper Presentation over)
- Attended IIIrd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture (ETCEA 2K18) organized by the Department by the Civil Engineering , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, held on 13th March 2018
Fluid Mechanics II, Ground Improvement Techniques, Structural Analysis 2, Sustainable Engineering
Fluid Mechanics Lab, Concrete Technology Lab