Mr. Rakesh R
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from PRS College of Engineering, Trivandrum and Masters degree from T-OCH institute of science and technology Ernakulum in Power electronics and drives. .
Mr. Rakesh .R received his B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from PRS College of Engineering, Trivandrum. His Masters degree was from T-OCH institute of science and technology Ernakulum in Power electronics and drives. . He is pursuing his MBA from IGNOU University in the field of Business Administration. He is heading the NSS PROGRAM OFFICER, Trinity College of Engineering.
Teaching experience: 2 years
Research Interests: Renewable energy resources, Control system design process control switched mode power converters.
1. RAKESH.R, High Voltage DC – DC Converter for Line Type Modulator used in Radar Transmitters in IJIREEICE, Volume 2, Issue 2, February 2014.
2. RAKESH. R1, Kannan S A2, Kamala Devi V3, Prof. (Dr). Jayaraju M4 Modelling and Analysis of MPPT Techniques for Grid Connected PV Systems IJIREEICE, Volume 2, Issue 2, February 2014.
3. RAKESH.R Jomy Joy An Efficient Bridgeless PFC Cuk Converter Based PMBLDCM Drive in IJIREEICE, Volume 2, Issue 2, February 2014.
1. Attended National Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
2. IEEE Conference on Green Technologies, organized by Mar Baselios College of Engineering & Technology and University of Dayton, 2012.
3. Attended “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATIONS & ADVANCES IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY” Organized by TOCH institute of science and technology Ernakulum 2014
1. Attended LAB VIEW software training organized by NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS.
2. Attended mat lab software training organized by ANERT
3. Attended 7 day orientation course for the program officers
4. Attended State level workshop for NSS program officers.
5. Attended Faculty Development Programme conducted by Trinity Skills Development team.
6. Attended “SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER SYSTEMS for Residential, Commercial & Off Grid Applications” organized by RAJAGIRI School of engineering and technology.
1. Polymeric positive temperature coefficient devices
2. Low voltage ride through scheme for wind turbines
3. Air Bourne wind turbines.
Power electronics, new energy system, control system, power semiconductor drives
Machines lab, power electronics lab
Extra Curricular Activities
NSS PROGRAM OFFICER, ELECTRICAL CONSULTANT
1. One week Training at Indian Railway (Southern Division), at Trivandrum Central (TVC).
2. One week Training at power electronics drives section at FACTS Ernakulum
3. Have visited Electrical sections of International Airport, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala