Mrs. Anuvinda S M
Head of Department
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, from CSI Institute of Technology, Thovalai and M.Tech from Manonmanium Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, in Computer and Information Technology. She also holds MBA in HR, from Tamil Nadu Open University.
Mrs. Anuvinda S M received her B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, from CSI Institute of Technology, Thovalai. Her M.Tech is from Manonmanium Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, in Computer and Information Technology. She also holds MBA in HR, from Tamil Nadu Open University.
Teaching experience: 12 years
Research Interests: Renewable Energy Sources, Demosaicing
Published a Technical Paper “An Improved Edge Sensing Demosaicing and DCT Based Resizing Algorithm for Color Filter Arrays”, in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, (IJERT), (ISSN 2278 – 0181) Volume 3, Issue 32.
1. “International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends (ICETT)”, organized by Baselios Mathews II College of Engineering, Kollam
1. National Conference on “Recent Trends in Science and Technology (NACTET’15)”, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
2. National Conference on “Recent Trends in Science and Technology (NACTET’14)”, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
3. National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Electrical Sciences (NACETES-2011)”, at The Rajas Engineering College, Vadakkankulam
1. STTP on “Key Issues and Challenges of Renewable Energy Systems Integration into Grid” at CET, Trivandrum
2. DTE sponsored Short term Training Programme on “Advancements, Applications and Analysis of Electrical Machines” at GEC, Barton Hill
3. Three day workshop on “Concept Coaching” conducted by ICT Academy, Kerala at Trinity College of Engineering
4. “RC Aircraft Design, Fabrication and Flying”, organized by AerotriX, at Trinity College of Engineering.
5. Faculty Development Program on “Matlab Based Embedded System Design using ARDUINO”, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
6. National level workshop on “EHV transformers and Circuit breaker Diagnostics” at Sathyam College of Engineering and Technology.
7. “Regional Research seminar on Research opportunity and Challenges” at Narayanaguru College of Engineering, in association with IETE.
Digital Signal Processing, New and Renewable Energy Sources, Networks and Systems, Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments, Electrical System Design, Induction Machines and Special Electrical Machines, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Computer Architecture and Organization, Electrical Machines (DC and AC), Basic Electrical Engineering
Electrical Machines Lab I & II, Electrical Workshop, Control Systems Lab.