Mrs. Indu V G
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.Tech Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from P. A. Aziz College of Engineering (Kerala University) and M.Tech from Maria College of Engineering and Technology, Marthandam (Anna University) in Power System Engineering.
Mrs Indu V.G received the B.Tech Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from P. A. Aziz College of Engineering (Kerala University) and M.Tech was from Maria College of Engineering and Technology, Marthandam (Anna University) in Power System Engineering.
Teaching experience: 6 years
Research Interests: Power System Analysis, Power Quality, Biomedical Instrumentation, NanoTechnology.
Manorama Yuva Mastermind’ programme has accepted the faculty guided student project proposal submitted by Vyshnavi Mohan of S3 EEE and will be provided with a fund of Rs. 20,000/- for the implementation of the project which is titled as ‘ Wearable Sensor for Intelligent Traffic Control for Physically Impaired people’
Published a technical paper ‘Centralized Automation and Control of Substations Using ZigBee’ in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) (ISSN: 2278-0181) Volume 3, Issue 32
1 Presented the technical paper ‘Dual-Buck Three Level Three Phase Inverter with Unified Pulse Width Modulation’ in the International Conference ETET 2014 held at Travancore Engineering College, Kollam.
2 Presented the technical paper ‘High Efficiency Induction Cooker using new topology’ in the International Conference on ‘DATA COMPUTING CONTROLS AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS 2014′ held at PRS College of Engineering and Technology, TVM’.
1 Presented a paper on Variable Speed Control of Motors Using Voice Recognition, in a National conference on “RECENT TRENDS IN ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY 2K15” organized by Trinity College of Engineering, TVM.
2 Presented the technical paper ‘Advanced Energy efficient meter reading and alerting system in the National Conference on ‘Recent Engineering Advances & Trends 2015’ held at Pankajakasthuri College of Engineering and Technology, TVM.
1. Attended a National level workshop for two days on “Blue Eye Technology” by HCL Technology.
2. Attended a National level workshop on ” Emerging Trends in Control Engineering” organised by College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
3. Attended a workshop on “LATEX Programming “organised by Trinity College of Engineering.
4. Attended a Faculty Development program on “Matlab Based Embedded System Design”, organised by Trinity College of Engineering.
5. Attended a Faculty Development program on “Innovative Teaching Methodology”, organised by Trinity College of Engineering and conducted by ASPIRE system.
6. Attended teacher support program by Business English of Cambridge University.
7. Attended one day seminar by ‘MATH work’on new tools for signal processing in MatLab.
8. Attended seminar series by KSEB Engineers’ Association combined with IEEE.
9. Attended Faculty Development Programme on “CONCEPT COACHING” by ICT Academy Kerala.
10. Attended Faculty Development Programme conducted by Trinity Skills Development team.
11. Attended Faculty Development programme Conducted By College Of Engineering on ‘ Recent Advances in High Voltage Engineering’
Basic Electrical Engineering, Power System Transmission & Distribution, Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation, Biomedical Instrumentation, Nano Technology, Electrical Drawing, Power system Analysis .
Basic Electrical workshop, Power System Lab.
Extra Curricular Activities
College day cultural event coordinator
Convenor for the National Conference, NACTET’15 conducted by the Trinity College of Engineering which was co-sponsored by KSCSTE
Programme Convenor for the state level Symposium and science expo- GENERIX’16 conducted by the Trinity College of Engineering.
Business English Certification as Trainer from Cambridge University.