Ms. NISHI S DAS
Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Anna University , Masters degree from Noorul Islam University and doing Research in Medical Image Processing
Ms. Nishi S Das received her B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Anna University. Her Masters degree was from Noorul Islam University. Specialized in Communication System. She is heading the Analog Integrated Circuit Lab, Trinity College of Engineering.
Teaching Experience: 6 years
Industrial Experience: 2.5 years
Research Interests: Medical Image Processing, Applied Electromagnetism, Digital Electronics
- Journal of Adv Research in Dynamical and Control System “Retinal Abnormalities in Prodomal Stage Detection of Alzhemier’s Disease”, Vol 11, 04 Special Issue, 2019
- Presented “Energy Efficient Shortest Path Routing In Multihop Wireless Network” conducted by Malabar College Of Engineering And Technology, Trichur, 2012
Short Term Course
- Short term training programme on Image And Speech Processing with practical application (ISPPA’17) conducted by Mar Baselios College Of Engineering And Technology, Trivandrum.
- Matlab with image processing (2018) at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Tamilnadu.
- Advanced Java Phase-1 (SYRITZ 17) organized by IT Department, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Tamilnadu.
- Emerging Trends In Energy Management(ETEM 2016) at Vidhya Academy Of Science And Technology, Trivandrum.
- Information Theory and Coding
- Applied Electromagnetic Theory
- Antenna Wave Propagation
- Basic Electronics Communication
- Logic Circuit and Design
- Digital Image Processing
- Computer Vision
- Integrated Optics and Photonic System
- Analog Communication
- Digital Communiciation
- Data Communication and Networking
- Microwave and Optical Communication Lab
- Analog Integrated Circuit Lab
- Basic Electronics Lab