Department of Civil Engineering
Mr. Nitin S received his B.E degree in Civil Engineering from Anna University, Tamil Nadu. His Masters degree was from Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Kottayam in Structural Engineering and Construction Management.
Industrial Experience: 1.5 years
Teaching experience: 2 years
- KELTRON Certified Professional Total Station Surveyor.
- Master Diploma in Building Design from CADD Centre.
Magneto-Rheological Dampers, Wind design for structures, GPS -Structural Health Monitoring, Structural Integrity during Earthquake.
- Nitin S, Nirmal George, “Estimation of Aero-elastic Wind loads for Launch Vehicles”,RACE’14, IJERT Conference Proceedings, vol.2, Issue 16,pp. 73-77, 2014.
- Recent Advances in Civil Engineering, RACE’14, organized by Younus College of Engineering and Technology, Kollam.
- Attended IInd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture (ETCEA 2K17) organized by the Department by the Civil Engineering , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, held on Feb 2017
- Attended IIIrd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture (ETCEA 2K18) organized by the Department by the Civil Engineering , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, held on 13th March 2018
- National Level Symposium, YANNIS’10, organized by Indian Engineering College, Tirunelveli.
- One day workshop on “Technological Advances in Civil Engineering” organized by CERA, Department of Civil Engineering, Nooral Islam University, TN.
- National workshop on “Recent trends in Civil Engineering” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Sun College of Engineering, TN.
- Two day EDP on Solar Energy, conducted by National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development in association with Ministry of Skill development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
- Knowledge Colloquium on Real Estate Regulatory Act 2016, organized by International Centre for Intellectual Training and Empowerment in association with KRERA.
- Attended 30 hours on Campus Geo-Spatial Training held at Trinity College of Engineering on September 23rd 2017
Short Term Course
- Attended short term course on “Research Avenues in Geoenvironmental Engineering” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Conducted Short term course on Auto CAD and STAAD Pro v8i for 25 students
- Attended NPTEL workshop conducted by IIT Madras at TKM College of Engineering Kollam.
Structural Analysis II, Mechanics of Solids, Structural Analysis I, Quantity Surveying, Design of Concrete structures 2, Surveying, Design of Steel Structures, Basics of Civil Engineering.
Survey Lab, Cad Lab, Design Lab
- In- Charge Short Term Courses
- In- Charge Department Consultancy Works
- In- Charge Survey Lab