Somiya S P
Department of Civil Engineering
Ms. SOMIYA S P received her B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Musaliar College of Engineering, Trivandrum. Her Masters degree was from College of Engineering Trivandrum. Specialized in Hydraulics Engineering.
Teaching experience: 6 months
Research Interests: Water Resource, Hydrology and Soil erosion control methods
- Analysis of Scour Around Permeable and Impermeable Groynes: An Experimental Study” National Conference Technological Trends 2017, Trivandrum.
- Presented a paper on An Investigation of the Flow and Scouring Around Different Types of Permeable and Impermeable Groynes” in the International conference on Civil Engineering Advancements for Sustainable Infrastructure Development and Environment (CEASIDE-2018) organized by Government Engineering College, Trissur during 18-20 January 2018.
- Attended IIIrd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture (ETCEA 2K18) organized by the Department by the Civil Engineering , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, held on 13th March 2018.
- Attended 17th National Conference Technological Trends (NCTT 2017), organized by College of Engineering Trivandrum during July 2016.
- Presented a paper in 18th National Conference Technological Trends (NCTT 2017), organized by College of Engineering Trivandrum during 21-22 July 2017.
Attended training program at Central Water and Power Research Station, Pune on 15th July -22nd July 2015
Design of Hydraulic Structures, Water Resources, Engineering Geology