Department of Civil Engineering
Mr. Adarsh M.S received his B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Pankajakasthuri College of Engg & Technology, Trivandrum. He has a Masters degree in Structural Engineering under Anna University. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D from Noorul Islam University.
Teaching experience: 5 years
- Adarsh M S , Anneshya Chandran , Soben S L , Raja S, J.V, “A Comprehensive Review on Behaviour of Steel Structural Elements Under Elevated Temperatures”, Proceedings of International Conference On Futuristic Innovation & developments In Civil Engineering, ICFiDCe ’13, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi , April 2015.
- Adarsh M S , Anneshya Chandran , Soben S L , Raja S , Ramasamy.J.V,” Fire Resistant Design of Steel Members – A Comparative Study”, Proceedings of International Conference on Civil Engineering and Infrastructural Issues in Emerging Economies, ICCIEE 2013, SASTRA University, Deakin University, Australia Thanjavur , February 2014.
- Adarsh M S , Anneshya Chandran , Soben S L , Raja S “Studies on Thermal Buckling of Steel Angle Section”, Proceedings of National Symposium for Recent Trends in Civil Engineering, P.S.G college of Technology, Coimbatore, April 2014.
- International Conference on Recent Innovations in Civil Engineering and Sustainable Development (RICESD) 2015 organized by Trinity College of Technology, Trivandrum.
- Attended IInd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture (ETCEA 2K17) organized by the Department by the Civil Engineering , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, held on Feb 2017
- Attended IIIrd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture (ETCEA 2K18) organized by the Department by the Civil Engineering , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum, held on 13th March 2018
Short Term Course
- Attended short term course on “Research Avenues in Geo-environmental Engineering” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Conducted Short term course on Auto CAD and STAAD Pro v8i for 25 students
- Attended NPTEL workshop conducted by IIT Madras at TKM College of Engineering Kollam.
- Design of Concrete Structures, Surveying, Engineering Mechanics, Introduction to Civil Engineering, Design of steel structures, Environmental Pollution, Environmental Engineering 1, Advanced Structural Analysis.
- Strength of materials lab, Civil engineering workshop, Environmental Engineering Lab