Mr Blesson Mathews Luke
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Mr. Blesson Mathews Luke received his Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication from Christian College of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul (Anna University, Chennai). His M-Tech degree was from Nehru College of Engineering & Research Centre, Pampady (Calicut University) in Applied Electronics and Communication Systems.
He has worked in Nano Satellite project, PISAT(PSLV C-35), ISRO. He is the Managing Director of PROTOHERTZ , an Embedded based company inside the campus to conduct training programs, web development and workshop on various new technologies in the field of electronics and communication.
Teaching experience: 4.5 years
Industrial experience: 1 year
Research Interests: Satellite Technology, Communication Systems.
Blesson Mathews Luke, ‘Satellite Image Optimization Correction with Measure of Enhancement Method’ , International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology [IJERT/ NACTET’15/ pp no: 86-94]
1. ‘Raspberry Pi as an Educational Tool in Engineering’ at National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology organized by NACTET 15 – Dep. of ECE , Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
2. ‘DWT based Contrast Enhancement on image processing ‘ organized by PRS Engineering College, Trivandrum.
1. Workshop on designing high-level curriculum for DAT of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) at Trivandrum organized by Higher Education Department, Govt. of Kerala.
2. Workshop on ‘Concept Coaching’ conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala.
3. Workshop on ‘Matlab based Embedded System Design Using Arduino’ organized by ISTE faculty chapter, Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum
4. ISTE workshop on Latex, Type Setting Tool conducted by Dep. Of Computer Science and applications, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Knjirappalli.
5. ‘Satellite Designing and Launching workshop’ held at Gov. Engineering College Barton Hill, Trivandrum.
1. Lecture on Picosatellite project at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
2. ‘Antenna systems for 21st century satellite Communication payloads’ organized by IEEE Antenna and propagation, IIST, Trivandrum.
3. AICTE sponsored faculty development programme on ‘Signal Processing and Image Analysis’ organized by Dep. Of ECE, Sree Budha College of Engineering.
4. ‘Recent Trends in Industrial Power electronics’ at College of Engineering Trivandrum (CET), Kerala.
Antenna & propagation, Analog & Digital Communication, Solid State Devices, Micro-Electro Mechanical System
Communication Systems Lab, Circuit and Devices lab, Mini project Lab