Trinity College of Engineering Offers Scholarships for Engineering Aspirants based on the following criteria
1. Candidates who had secured A+ grades for all the subjects in the higher secondary examination 2016 are eligible for admission to the entire engineering course for FREE!
2. Those applicants who had secured a rank within TEN THOUSAND in the KEAM Entrance Exam 2016 are also eligible for studying the entire engineering course absolutely FREE!
Trinity TASSAT Team Offers Scholarship
Candidates who had secured more than 65% marks in the higher secondary examination 2016 are given a fees exemption of Rs. 35000 from the normal government fees.
Department of Collegiate Education & Directorate of Technical Education is offering more than twelve scholarships for engineering students.
1. Post Matric Scholarship(PMC)
2. Central Sector Scholarship(CSS)
3. State Merit Scholarship(SMS)
4. District Merit Scholarship(DMS)
5. Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)
6. Hindi Scholarship(HS)
7. Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship(MNS)
8. Sanskrit Scholarship(SSE)
9. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship(SJMS)
10. C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship(MGS)
11. Blind/PH Scholarship(BPHFC)
12. Music Fine Arts Scholarships(MFAS)
13) Scholarships for dependent of Jawans(SJ)
For forther information, please refer http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and http://www.momascholarship.gov.in and apply if eligible
NAME OF SCHEME
|1||ANJANA SR||MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COURSE CS|
|2||TONY S||MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COURSE CS|
|3||ADARSH JS||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS|
|4||FEBA S M||MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COURSE CS|
|5||ASISH J S||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS|
|6||AKSHARA B RAJ||CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS|
|7||ARYA B M||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS|
|8||ASHIQUE MOHAMMED ALI S||MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COURSE CS|