The concept of alumni association is to provide a forum to bringing together the old students of the College, so that they can contribute their expertise in technology to help each other for achieving the goal. The idea took shape and formation of Alumni Association turned into reality.
Reaching out to College Alumni: Trinity is proud to have as its alumni a collective of good engineers and entrepreneurs over the past 8 years . This number will continue to grow.
- To provide a forum for bringing together the old students of the College, so that they can effectively contribute their expertise in technology and research in the country
- To make them proactive to face the challenges in recent industrial developments.
- To provide job opportunities to fresher through references of engineers in the respective field.
- To conduct orientation and training programs to students on various topics to enhance their skills.
- To create awareness among students about the scope of their subject in the professional world.
- To maintain the contacts of the alumni of the college.
- To promote cultural and social welfare activities among the members so as to develop a sense of tradition and heritage.
|Alumni Committee was constituted as follows:
|Jimmy Bentex, Asst. professor( Mech)
|Mr. Midhun Vijayakumar
|Asst. Prof. Kaladevi Sreekumar
|Asst. Prof. Sabitha A R(EEE), Asst. Prof. Anand A J( Mech) Asst. Prof.Adarsh (civil), Asst. Prof.Titto Anujan(ECE)
|Asst. Prof. Yamuna M Nair(EEE)
|Geetha (ECE), Dhanya VR Nair(EEE), Sukanya(Civil), Nirmal Bose(Mech)
|Ayana (EC), Amritha (EC), Divya Radhakrishnan(EEE), Roshan G Samuel (EEE), Sujin (EEE), Bharath(civil),Rahul R (mech)
*Executive Council can meet once in every four months and general body can meet in December
The meeting came to an end at around 1.30 PM.
First General body meeting
The meeting was held in the conference hall of Trinity college of Engineering College on 11/12/2017. The meeting started at 11.00 AM. Chaired by our principal Dr. Arun Surendran.
Dr. Mary Mettilda Rose, and other executive members spoke on the occasion. Group discussions was conducted amongst present crowd to discuss about steps to be taken by alumni association to achieve its vision and suggestions were invited for better functioning system of the association. They stressed the need of close collaboration of Alumni members with the college to improve academic matters and employment opportunities. Meeting of the students can be arranged for addressing of the Alumni members for importing their technical / job experience, etc. All Alumni members are welcome for this. It was also decided to give awards to the meritorious students and best all rounder.
Decided to conduct our first alumni meet on 20/12/2017