Trinity Hills, Naruvamoodu P.O, TVM- 695528


B.Tech, B.Tech (LE), (To be brought by the students at the time of admission in original)

Common Documents: – B.Tech, B.Tech (LE),

  1. SSLC/Xth Mark list & Pass Certificate (CBSE/ICSE Candidates Only)
  2. TC and Course & Conduct Certificate issued by previous institution.
  3. Physical Fitness Certificate (Only Govt. Seat Students)
  4. Photographs of students – 05 Passport size
  5. Community and Income Certificate in original (If Applicable)
  6. Final Allotment Memo & Copy of Fee Receipt (Only Govt. Seat Students)

Additional Documents

  1. Plus Two certificate
  2. Admit card & Entrance Rank Data Sheet of Kerala Entrance Examination/JEE

 Additional Documents for B.Tech NRI (See college web site)

  1. NRI Admission Undertaking
  2. Copy of VISA of the sponsor
  3. Copy of Passport of the sponsor

Additional Documents for B.Tech (LE)

  1. Diploma Mark Lists & Provisional Certificate/Original Diploma Certificate
  2. Equivalency Certificate/Migration Certificate (Other State Board)