Mr Titto Anujan
Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication from RIT Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam and Master’s degree from Kerala University, Kariyavattom campus in Optoelectronics & Optical communication.
Mr. Titto Anujan received his B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication from RIT Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam. His Master’s degree was from Kerala University, Kariyavattom campus in Optoelectronics & Optical communication. He is heading the Internet of Things (IOT), Project Co-ordinator, Dept. of Electronics & Communication, Trinity College of Engineering. He is the Executive Director of Protohertz Technology, company inside the campus to conduct training programs and workshop on various new technologies in the field of electronics and communication.
Teaching experience: 2.5 years
Industrial experience: 2.8 years
Research Interests: Antenna Design, Nanotechnology, Optical Communication
1. Titto Anujan, “Photoconductive Antenna for Terahertz Generation” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) NACTET-2015 Conference Proceedings.
1. Design & Simulation of Photoconductive Antenna for Terahertz Generation & Detection using Cst Microwave Studio.
2. Robust Estimation of Motion Blur Kernel Using a Piecewise-Linear Model.
1. Photoconductive Antenna for Terahertz Generation- NACTET-15.
1. Entrepreneurship held at Trinity College, Organized by EDI Ahmedabad.
2. Optical Engineering held at GEC Barton Hill, Organized by Dept. of Electronics & Comm.
3. Embedded System Design held at Trinity College, Organized by IIST.
4. Antenna Design using CST microwave studio held at Sree Buddha College of Engineering.
5. National Workshop on Antenna Designing held at SreeNarayana Gurukulam College of Engineering(SNGCE),Kolenchery,Ernakulam
Cryptography, Nano electronics, Optoelectronics Devices, Industrial Electronics, Network Theory, Basic Electronics.
Miniproject Lab, Circuits and Device Lab, Electronics Lab, Industrial Electronics Lab.
Short Term Courses Taught
Course on Optical Fiber Cable and Systems at Regional Telecom Training Center, Tvm, Kerala, India.
Course on Recent Trends in Optoelectronics at Dept. of Optoelectronics, Tvm, Kerala, India.