Ms Betcy C
Department of Civil Engineering
B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from PRS College of Engineering, Trivandrum and Masters Degree from Marian Engineering College, Trivandrum in Geotechnical Engineering.
Ms. Betcy C. received her B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from PRS College of Engineering, Trivandrum. Her Masters degree was from Marian Engineering College, Trivandrum in Geotechnical Engineering.
Teaching experience: 3 years
Reinforced Earth, Suitability of waste materials as fill in various reinforced earth applications.
- Betcy, C., and Neeraja, V. S. (2016). “Influence of reinforcement form on interfacial frictional characteristics of quarry sand.” , Conf., Geotechnical Engineering and Modelling, Indian Geotechnical Society, Thiruvananthapuram, 102–105.
- Betcy, C., and Neeraja, V. S. (2016). “Interfacial frictional characteristics of quarry sand with geogrid” , Conf., Civil Advancements in New Era, Heera College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Attended second International conference “Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture” organized by Trinity College of Engineering on 24th February 2017.
- Attended third International Conference “Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Architecture” organized by Trinity College of Engineering on 13th March 2018.
- Attended National Conference “Geotechnical Applications in Transportation, Environmental and Structural Engineering” organized by Marian Engineering College, Thiruvananthapuram in association with Institution of Engineers India and Indian Geotechnical Society, Kochi Chapter on 25th & 26th February 2015.
- Attended National Conference “Civil Advancements in New Era” organized by Heera College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram in association with Institution of Engineers India on11th March 2016.
- Attended National Conference “Geotechnical Engineering and Modelling” organized by Indian Geotechnical Society, in LBSITW, Thiruvananthapuram on 17 and 18 June 2016.
- Attended Annual Conference of Programme Officers organized by NSS Technical Cell at Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Alappuzha on 26th & 27th August 2017.
- Attended a one day workshop “Funding Your Research: How to apply for and get International Research Grants” organized by ISTE Chapter, Trinity College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
- Attended a one day workshop “Kerala State Energy Conservation Award 2017 – Sensitization Programme and Best Practices Case Sharing Workshop” organized by Energy Management Centre, Kerala.
- Attended a one day workshop “Translational Engineering” organized by Government Engineering College, Barton Hill.
Introduction to Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering II, Water Resources Engineering, Design Project, Soil Exploration, Transportation Engineering – I, Advanced Foundation Engineering, Transportation Engineering – Il, Geotechnical Investigation
Civil Engineering Workshop, Geotechnical Engineering Lab, Transportation Engineering Lab
Extra Curricular Activities
ISTE In Charge of Civil Department
Associate Programme Officer, NSS