MRS. ANU S NARAYAN
Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION Engineering from MOHANDAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING and Masters degree from SUN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.
Mrs. ANU S NARAYAN received her B.Tech degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION Engineering from MOHANDAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING. Her Master’s degree was from SUN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING. Specialized in EMBEDDED SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES. She is heading the MICRO CONTROLLER Lab, Trinity College of Engineering. She received Post Graduate diploma in EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.
Teaching Experience: 6 years and 6 months.
Industrial Experience: 2 years
Research Interests: Embedded computing, Microcontroller based studies, Wireless communication and networking, Renewable energy.
- Anu S Narayan, Ajeesh (2012), “An Approach for Detection Of Low Level Faults In Modern Microprocessors Using A Real Time Simulator” Procedia Engineering published by Elsevier, Vol. 38 Pages 2129-2139.
- Authored a text book titled “Industrial Electronics” published by Owl books.
- International Conference on Modeling Optimization and Computing (ICMOC 2012) organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil.
- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication (ICETC 12) organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Maria College of Engineering, Attoor.
- International Conference on Intelligent Science and Technology(IIST 2012) organized by Sun College of Engineering, Nagercoil.
- Two day workshop on Recent Trends in Image Processing organized by Udaya School of Engineering, Kanyakumari, July 2011.
- National level Workshop on Fuzzy log industries organized by Sun College of Engineering and Technology, Nagercoil.
- Workshop on Cryptography in VLSI and embedded programming organized by Sun College of Engineering and Technology, Nagercoil.
- Workshop on Embedded systems held by Accel IT academy.
- Faculty Development program (FDP) on Matlab Based Embedded System Design using Arduino organised by Trinity College of Engineering.
- Embedded Systems Workshop organized by National Instruments at Hilton Garden.
- Workshop on key issues and challenges with Renewable Energy Integration in to grid held by dept. of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering ,Trivandrum.
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Sustainable Engineering
- Solid state devices
- Computer Organization
- Microprocessors and Microcontroller
- Professional Ethics
- Computer communication
- Embedded Systems
- Industrial Managements
- Microcontroller lab
- Digital electronics lab
- Microwave and optical communication lab
- DSP lab