Mr. Anand Michael Vijay
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from James College of Engineering, Anna University Chennai and Masters Degree in Machine Design from Government Engineering College Barton Hill, Trivandrum University of Kerala.
Mr. Anand Michael Vijay received his B. Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from James College of Engineering, Anna University Chennai. His Masters degree was from Government Engineering College Barton Hill Specialized in Machine Design. He is heading the Training & Placement Cell, Trinity College of Engineering and ANO of IEDC Trinity.
Teaching Experience: 4 years
Industrial Experience: 3 months
Research Interests: CFD, Composites, Aerodynamics
- Anand Michael Vijay, Suneesh S. (2015), “Aerodynamic shape optimization of spoilers in a sedan.” National Conference on Emerging Technologies, Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Trivandrum.
- Faculty development program on ‘FABLAB’ funded by Kerala Start-Up Mission.
- Inspire 2019 – Trivandrum district zonal meetup of IEDC Nodal officers and Students, sponsored by KSUM
- Mobile application development workshop for students in association with ICT Academy of Kerala, sponsored by KSUM
- YES 3D summit, 2017 conducted by KSIDC (Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation).
- Science Popularization Programme of KSCSTE held at Marian College of Engineering.
- “Design Thinking” workshop for Nodal officers organized by Kerala Startup Mission
- Higher education department on skilling engineering graduates to improve employability, on 1/06/2018 at CET.
- IEDC business planning workshop by KSUM-ICT Academy of Kerala conducted at KSUM, Thejaswini building, Techno park on 31/05/2018.
- SPOC meeting held at TKM college of Engineering, conducted by IIT Madras – NPTEL.
- FABLAB Training organized by Kerala Startup Mission in association with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- Computer Aided Design and Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Machinery
- Principles of Management
- FM Lab
- CAD Lab