Yamuna M Nair
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Qualification: B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives
Teaching Experience: 7 years
Published a Technical Paper “An Improved Edge Sensing Demosaicing and DCT Based Resizing Algorithm for Color Filter Arrays”, in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, (IJERT), (ISSN 2278 – 0181) Volume 3, Issue 32.
- National Conference on “Recent Trends in Science and Technology (NACTET’15)”, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
- National Conference on “Recent Trends in Science and Technology (NACTET’14)”, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
- Participated in National level conference on Power electronics and drives conducted by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering, Karaikudi.
- Co-ordinated and participated in International level conference ICON3C conducted by Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli.
- STTP on “Key Issues and Challenges of Renewable Energy Systems Integration into Grid” at CET, Trivandrum
- “Use of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) in Education for Online and Blended Learning”. This FDP is under the aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission for Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, GoI, conducted by IIT Bombay.
- “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning” This FDP is under the aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission for Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, GoI, conducted by IIT Bombay.
- Attended “Recent Trends in Industrial Drives and Control” organised by college of Engineering Trivandrum.
- Three day workshop on “Concept Coaching” conducted by ICT Academy, Kerala at Trinity College of Engineering
- “RC Aircraft Design, Fabrication and Flying”, organized by AerotriX, at Trinity College of Engineering.
- Faculty Development Program on “Matlab Based Embedded System Design using ARDUINO”, organized by Trinity College of Engineering.
Power Electronics and Drives
Power System (I), Electrical Material Science , Power Electronics, Power Semi Conductor Drives, Electrical Machine Drawing, Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics, Linear integrated Circuits, Electrical Machines(I, II & III), Digital electronics and logic design, Analog electronics, Introduction to Electrical engineering, Biomedical instrumentation Engineering
Electrical Machines Lab(I & II), Electrical and Electronics Workshop, Power electronics Lab, Measurements and instrumentation Lab, Electronics circuits lab, microprocessor lab, Digital electronics lab